Accounting Services that we provide include but definitely not restricted to the following are:
- Advice on the most suitable software to maintain your record keeping in regards to nature of your transactions.
- Assistance on how to record your periodical transactions when it comes to the GST amounts.
- Advice on the proper set up and outlay for issuing tax invoices and the required components to be included in any bill.
- Assistance with you employees’ payroll (wages) and the allocation of the correct amount of compulsory superannuation guarantee on the applicable earnings only.
- Advice when purchasing assets such as motor vehicle, for business and correct amount to record in your records to reflect business and private usage , if applicable.
- BankLink Software, at no additional charges to you that links us with your bank account(s) and securely downloads your transactions into our system which seriously reduces time and effort.
- Prepare periodical financial reports for your entity’s financial position such as Balance Sheet, the financial performance such as Operating Statements,Members Statements and Investments Reports.
Taxation Services that we provide include but definitely not restricted to the following are:
- Assist you to become familiar with the basic rules and laws that govern your entity, also know as the Trust Deeds, that govern your entity including concessional and non-concessional caps, account- based pension accounts, etc.
- Register your entity for an Australian Business Number (ABN), Goods and Service Tax (GST) and PAYG regime, if applicable
- Inform you of the annual statutory obligations with to the Australian Taxation Office and Department of Fair Trading.
- Inform you on all the allowable deductions with respect to your work /business and what you need to do to claim all eligible expenses you incurred.
- Assist you when selling or deposing of a business asset and look after the Capital Gains Tax implications and Small Business Concessions, if applicable.
- Prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements including GST reporting (cash/accrual basis), PAYG withholding and Instalment.
- Prepare and lodge Annual Superannuation Tax Return including Members Contributions Statements, Regulatory Return and all the entity financial information.
Superannuation Expenses Tax Deduction, Superannuation Tax Accountant, Superannuation Tax Act, Superannuation Tax Agents, Superannuation Tax Ato, Superannuation Tax Australia, Superannuation Tax Changes, Superannuation Tax Code, Superannuation Tax Explained, Superannuation Tax Implications, Superannuation Tax In Australia, Superannuation Tax Lump Sum, Superannuation Tax Office, Superannuation Tax Rate, Superannuation Tax Rate Australia, Superannuation Tax Return, Superannuation Tax Return Instructions, Superannuation Tax Rules.